Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Shots!

Clara turned 2 mo old, so we celebrated with a few vaccinations! ;) She was exercising those lungs most of the time we were in the doctor's office. I had to warn Izzy ahead of time that Clara was gonna cry a lot, cause Izzy would have been seriously concerned that I wasn't doing anything to help Clara. She loves to solve problems. (Any baby crying means that the baby needs me to nurse it, according to Izzy.)

Izzy was in the 95th, 98th, and off the chart percentiles until her 9 mo check up (slimmed down after crawling), but Clara is in the 80th percentile for height and weight and 75th for head circum. I love seeing their differences. Izzy only cried during the vaccinations and then stopped pretty quickly. Clara, who doesn't cry much, cried a very SCARED cry any moment that I wasn't holding her in the office. Thankfully, she's been just fine after having her vaccinations. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment