Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'm back... with a birth story!

I've returned to my blog. I almost can't believe it.


I have gotten so behind, that I've felt a little overwhelmed with how to catch up. Plus, I really wanted to write out a full story of Jack's birth, and that just took time! My in-box is full of emails that friends have written waiting for my reply. I'm getting somewhere, cause I've just finished Jack's birth story!


Here's the thing, I have written out a fairly detailed, somewhat graphic account of his birth in the water. I've also included many pictures and my personal opinons about maternity health care throughout the account. If, with those disclaimers, you still want to read about Jack's entrance into this world, click HERE.

My 10+ pound snuggle-bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment