Monday, June 27, 2011

Auntie Tess!


We had a wonderful visit with Auntie Tess! I wish my sisters could stay longer, cause they make life so much easier! The girls loved all the attention, and I loved having a few breaks from being "on call 24/7." ;)

We walked around the Matthews Farmers' Market Saturday morning, and then Tess took Izzy to get her very first real mani/pedi:
On Sunday afternoon, we had some of Justin's family over for Father's Day dinner.

Auntie loved Jack snuggles:

We spent a couple days at the pool, and Izzy had a blast swimming with Auntie Tess. I even sat on a lounge chair and read a book! That's probably the first and last time that will happen all summer, since I normally am watching the girls.
Puzzles and coloring this big poster were a big hit with the girls:

One night after Izzy's dance class while Justin was at a meeting, we went out for dinner:

Saying goodbye isn't fun for my sweet girls:
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment