Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve, I finished all my Christmas-time cooking baking... whew!
I made Grandma's Lacy Cookies, Andes Mint Chocolate Cookies, Soft Gingerbread Cookies, Peanut Butter Buckeyes, Oreo Truffles, Cookie Dough Truffles, and more.
Here are the "place card" gingerbread men that I made for Christmas Eve dinner with the LaPlants, Clarks, and a few others.
Looking at the feast... my fav part is Justin's deep fried cajun turkey!
The LaPlants have been celebrating Christmas Eve with the Clarks since before Abbie (below) was born!
Izzy and Jacob:
Us:
The under 30 but over 20 table:
Singing carols... Izzy and Clara kept going back and forth between my lap and Kate's. ;)
Good food, good friends and family, and a good God to worship. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment