Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Daddy love :)

We didn't see Daddy on Valentine's Day until after work, but he didn't forget his girls. ;)
He brought cards, stickers, and gummy bears for the girls:
I'm pretty easy to please. Justin told Izzy he knew I'd be more excited about the chocolate milk than the flowers, which is true, but I do really like the flowers, too. :)
I do not buy chocolate milk due to the fact that I cannot control myself. Ha! I received the half gallon last night, and it will definitely be gone by tonight.
You may not be able to tell, but these steaks were HUGE!!! They are from the beef that we got from my Uncle Dick's little herd. No joke, they were the size of a regular-sized dinner plate. We put the girls to bed, and then had a steak-date night! Thanks, Mom, for the heart-shaped plates, too.
I am so thankful for family love.
And I can't wait to have one more person to love... soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment