Monday, February 15, 2010

XOXOXO

For Valentine's Day, Justin (and Izzy) surprised me with a red Camelia to plant! I have wanted one since we left my first one at the old house. I am sooo excited cause we can train it up the side of the house. :)Hope your V-day was special and spent with the ones you love. After morning church, we had heart-shaped pasta with our pork roast and parmesan garlic roasted asparagus! In the evening, we went back to church and then over to eat breakfast for dinner with our wonderful friends, the Fowlers.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a good Valentines day!!! Cari LOVES the card...she walks around the house...."IZZZ-E" Which makes me laugh because that is the first friend's name she has been able to say clearly!!! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!! Trying to get some birthday planning done this week:) I wish I had the confidence to try some of the super cute cakes you have made!!!! They were great!!! I think we are just doing easy cupcakes!!!

    ReplyDelete