Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Out and About With My Girls

I cannot believe Thanksgiving is next week and then Christmas is just around the corner. Well, I thought it'd be fun to take Izzy to the Southern Christmas Show for a little outting. It's basically a huge, huge craft fair, and these are not just any 'ol crafts. My friend from church, Christy, so kindly sent me some tickets worth $9/ea (thank you!), and my mother-in-law joined us for the morning. I didn't go last year, but I've gone all the other years I've been here in Charlotte. Went one year with Maggie, one year with Tess, and one year by myself. This year, I had lots of company. ;) Usually, Izzy loves riding in her stroller, but she prefered walking and being c a r r i e d since she missed her morning nap. Well, I guess she did ride in it some while eating her goldfish. I dressed her in one of her Christmas dresses, and I personally thought she looked so cute. I think Clara enjoyed all the bright lights everywhere, and I know that the vendors and shoppers all loved when she smiled at them. We got home just in time for some lunch and afternoon naptime.
Izzy liked seeing anything with dogs on it, and even got a free candy necklace from one of the vendors.

Checking out the deer display...

No comments:

Post a Comment