Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Little Lovie

Clara is on her schedule: wake up, eat, play, sleep. She could be the perfect example for Babywise. She doesn't care to sleep in arms much anymore, and only sometimes will sleep in her carseat. She's quite predictable, and she loves to sleep in her crib (or anything bed-oriented: moses basket, pack n play, etc.) sucking on that right thumb. I did go to the grocery store the other day, and she was facing outward in the carrier that I wear completely sacked out. Usually, though, she prefers to sleep laying down. I love her being on a schedule, and we just plan our days around the girls' sleeping schedules. We do a lot of our erranding just as soon as we've eaten lunch. Skipping naps or having shortened naps=children that are not too fun to be around. She's also finally started sleeping like Izzy, about 12 hours give or take a little. She'd been stuck around 8 hours for quite a few weeks, but I think that's over now. I enjoy getting my exercise done in the morning before she's up!

I needed to move the laundry over, so Clara was laid into Izzy's laundry basket... look at this sweet little girl and her smile. (If you click on the pic, it should get bigger.)
Proof of the thumb!

No comments:

Post a Comment