Wednesday, August 10, 2011

28 years of life

I had a wonderful birthday weekend! All I could think about was the amazing, blessed life that I live. I have a God who has extended abundant mercy and grace toward me, and continues to do so each day. I have a husband who makes me l-o-v-e being a wife. I have two daughters who snuggle up next to me on the couch just because I'm THEIR mom. They have changed me. I have a son who I want to squeeze and hug and kiss all day long. I have extended family and church family who mean the world to me. How much more satisfied can I be?

Making homemade chocolate ice cream:

We couldn't celebrate my birthday without a cake, according to Izzy.


Goofy:


A happy celebratory lunch made by my in-law family:


Birthday dress from my mom:


Blessed, indeed.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment