Monday, January 18, 2010

Cousins!

Izzy was working hard to not let squiggle-wiggle fall off the changing table!
She even squeezed a smile out of Clara. :)
Justin and I are thrilled that his sister and brother-in-law have finally publicized that they are expecting a baby due on our anniversary, Aug. 5. We are going to be first-time uncle and aunt!!!
These girls will have their very first cousin!
I have such amazing memories of life with my cousin Johnny.
Psalm 139:13For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb.14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.15 My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth.16Your eyes saw my unformed substance;in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment