Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can't forget the Sticky Buns!

In the Beatty house, Christmas morning=Sticky Buns! It was the ONLY time all year that my mom would make them. So... she brought them to NC!!! Mmmmmmm! :)
Prepping the ribs and pork tenderloin for the smoker:
Grandpa, Nana, and Aunt Maggie had a long trip down
(got a flat tire just 14 miles from our house), but we had a very good visit!
After having a VERY busy December, it was such a blessing
to NOT have to make any long drives with the girls over the holiday.

Clara sure has grown since they saw her in August!

Aunt Maggie loved meeting her baby girl. She wasn't a fan of the constant spit up,
but I reassured her that this baby is the easiest one you can find! ;)
Maggie made Dad cry with the gift she gave him of memorabilia from Grandpa's funeral,
and he teared up at the gift I made for him: the eulogy he gave for his dad in a frame.
My dad and Uncle Jimmy made a wooden cat toy for Izzy:
Opening a gift for Clara!

Riding their stick horses:

Aunt Maggie, Nana, and Izzy made a gingerbread house.
When I walked in the door, I have never seen Izzy
run so quickly and be soooo excited to show me her creation.

Playdough session before they left:
So great--I played horsie on this same exact horsie! :)
Great pic:


Thanks for the visit Grandpa, Nana, and Aunt Maggie!!! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment