Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mooooooooo!

Happy to be with Cora


Yes, cool moms dress like cows.
Enjoying little baby Henry

Friday, July 10 was Chick-Fil-A's "Dress Like a Cow Day" to get a free meal. The Fowlers and Clarks decided to meet for lunch that day. I used contact paper to make spots for both Izzy and my black skirts, and I used up a bunch of Sharpies on our tops. Izzy had a black bow, and I wore a farm hat with some cattle on it. Izzy was giggling and giggling at Cora, Mary Grace, and Dorn all through lunch. Carla and I enjoyed visiting, and it's always a highlight for me to hold Henry! I loved hearing Izzy "mooooo" at everyone when we first walked into the restaurant. I semi-tortured her by making her pose with the large cow for a picture, but of course, as soon as the cow went outside, she was obsessed with looking at it through the window!


Justin, Izzy, and I spent the evening at the Fowler home with their whole family and Justin's brother, Jordan, and his friend, Scott. We had a good time just hanging out and eating pizza/salad/chocolate chip cookies. The guys enjoyed playing Rock Band, and I ate up spending time with baby Henry. Izzy was hyper running around with Cora, Mary Grace, and Dorn, and she danced while the guys played Rock Band. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment