Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shutterfly post

Guess what? Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

I have read a couple of my blogger friends' blogs and have seen that they are receiving some free holiday cards just by blogging about Shutterfly's cards! Well, I am jumping on the bandwagon now. :) I love pictures and really ENJOY sending Christmas cards. Due to the fact that I cannot pick just one picture to adorn a card, I always include a collage of pictures. Shutterfly has cards that can hold just one picture and cards that can hold 6, 7, or even 8 pictures! I think I might pick a few pictures from throughout 2010 to place on the Christmas card. :) These cards have to be pretty nice since they are printed on cardstock and not just the shiny photo paper that most stores use for their holiday picture cards. I am just not sure which card to pick since there are so many different options from whimsical to classic. Better get to narrowing the options down... Can't wait to get my cards from Shutterfly just for being a blogger!!! Thanks, Shutterfly.

If you are interested in Shutterfly products, you can purchase Christmas cards, photo mugs, and canvas wall art on their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment